Haematology Queensland are a trusted team of Health Care Professionals caring for Patients with the latest advances in the field of Haematology.
Haematology Queensland (HQ) is a private practice consisting of three Haematologists who are passionate about providing quality and co-ordinated care for patients across Brisbane with a variety of haematological presentations. At Haematology Queensland we believe in offering a personalised experience for each and every one of our patients. We understand that patients need to be in a supportive environment and encourage family members to be involved.
At Haematology Queensland you will be presented with a smile from our friendly team who will endeavour to answer any questions you might have and accommodate to your needs to ensure a pleasant experience in all aspects of your care. Our administration team will organise all consultations and admissions for you and will liaise with hospitals should you require treatment. We can be contacted on (07) 3833 6747 or you can email email@example.com.
With practice locations at Westside Private Hospital, Greenslopes Private Hospital, North Lakes Day Hospital and Ipswich, we provide convenient access for patient consultations and admissions for treatment.
- Dr Tzu Yang Wang consults at Westside Private Hospital and Greenslopes Private Hospital.
- Dr Rebecca Cleary consults at Westside Private Hospital and North Lakes Day Hospital.
- Dr Fraser Wright consults at Westside Private Hospital and Gastroenterology Clinics Queensland in Ipswich.
If you are a patient needing to see a Haematologist, you will need to obtain a letter of referral from your GP (or other Medical Practitioner).
If you are a doctor wanting to refer a patient for haematological opinion/care please complete our referral form.
Our Specialists Interests:
- Anaemia and other abnormal full blood counts
- Lymphadenopathy for diagnosis
- Myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS)
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia (CLL)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia (CML)
- Myeloproliferative disorders including Polycythaemia, Essential Thrombocythaemia (ET) and Myelofibrosis
- Multiple Myeloma
- Thrombosis and haemostasis
- Dr Tzu-Yang Wang
- Dr Rebecca Cleary
- Dr Fraser Wright
- Westside Private Hospital
- North Lakes Day Hospital
- Greenslopes Private Hospital
- Gastroenterology Clinics Queensland