As a group of Queensland Haematologists we will provide co-ordinated and personalised care for your patient. With practice locations at Westside Private Hospital, Greenslopes Private Hospital, North Lakes Day Hospital and Ipswich, we provide convenient access for patient consultations and admissions. Please complete the form below to refer a patient to us for Haematological Care.
Refer a Patient
To refer a patient, please complete the form below. Alternatively, you can download a PDF version here.
Specialist Haematology service provided:
- Abnormal blood counts (high or low: platelets, red or white blood cells)
- Abnormal lymph nodes for investigation
- Abnormal paraproteins/light chains
- Myeloma/Monoclonal Gammopathy of Undetermined Significance (MGUS)
- Acute and chronic leukaemias
- Haemostasis and thrombosis (bleeding and clotting problems)
- Abnormal red blood cells: Thalassaemia and haemoglobinopathies
- Iron deficiency
- Blood transfusion
- Immunogloulin infusions (IVIG)